salesforce pwa kit has become the talk of the town in the eCommerce industry. As customers become increasingly demanding and mobile, PWAs are quickly becoming the go-to solution for businesses to create responsive and engaging mobile experiences. And, when it comes to PWAs for eCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) has been leading the way.
What is a salesforce pwa kit?
SFCC PWA is a type of PWA specifically built for Salesforce Commerce Cloud, a popular eCommerce platform. It allows developers to build fast, reliable, and engaging web applications that are mobile-first and responsive to all devices.
Why Choose the salesforce pwa kit?
There are several reasons why businesses should consider choosing SFCC PWA over other PWA solutions. These include:
- High Performance: SFCC PWA is built with a focus on performance, which ensures that the application is fast and responsive, resulting in better user engagement and conversion rates.
- Seamless Integration: SFCC PWA integrates seamlessly with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, enabling developers to leverage the platform’s powerful features, including the shopping cart, payment gateway, and inventory management.
- Scalability: SFCC PWA is built with scalability in mind, making it possible to handle a large number of users and transactions without affecting performance.
SFCC PWA Architecture
The SFCC PWA architecture comprises three primary layers: the presentation layer, the application layer, and the data layer. Let’s take a closer look at each of these layers.
The presentation layer is responsible for rendering the user interface of the application. It comprises two components: the client and the server. The client is responsible for rendering the UI on the device, while the server is responsible for serving the content and data to the client.
The application layer is responsible for handling the business logic of the application. It comprises two components: the controller and the service. The controller handles the user’s request and communicates with the service to fetch the data.
The data layer is responsible for storing and retrieving the data used by the application. It comprises two components: the data access layer and the data service layer. The data access layer is responsible for interacting with the database, while the data service layer is responsible for processing and formatting the data.
How SFCC PWA Works
Now that we’ve covered the SFCC PWA architecture let’s take a closer look at how it works.
- When a user accesses an SFCC PWA, the client sends a request to the server for the application shell.
- The client then caches the application shell to enable faster subsequent loads.
- When a user navigates to a specific page, the client sends a request to the server for the data required for that page.
- The server then responds with the data, which is used to render the page.
- The client then caches the data to enable faster subsequent loads.
SFCC PWA architecture is a powerful solution for eCommerce businesses looking to create fast, reliable, and engaging mobile experiences. By leveraging the power of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, developers can build scalable and performant PWAs that integrate seamlessly with the platform’s features.
Follow Us on